Tuesday, December 20, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHOU MING :)


On 17/12/2011,


We celebrate his birthday at BSB,Brunei in the night :D
He is having his 18th BIRTHDAY this year in 2011 and next year is going to be an BIG BOY, MATURE eh ! :P
That day he is very happy because of having alot of friends and his family celebrate with him and this is the 1st time that I saw him so happy :3


That day,


We went to his house early and tidy up the living room as fast as we can before his friends come :D
Before his friends come, we asked him to make himself looks smart on that day and at the last, that's what he wore in the picture :)






THE GURLS to the party :)




Now I have nothing to show, but to show some pictures of us having fun at his house and it's a nice day that makes him smile and let me show you some picture of some of the couple that is going :)


That day is my happiest day too because it's my first monthsarry with my teddybear and he is going to the party and together we celebrate with my cousin's birthday :D



















THE GUYS to the party :)


























It's a simple 18th BIRTHDAY CAKE, but a happy moments :D



























MY TEDDYBEAR is eating :) He's the cutest guy I ever met :P




































By the way, it's a nice night party with them and with my TEDDYBEAR celebrate our 1st monthsarry :D 




















No comments:

Post a Comment