Monday, December 12, 2011

About You.

ABOUT YOU......
You're a cute guy called "JIMMIE CHONG"
16 or 17 this year maybe :) hehe ~
Living in Brunei same as me too :)
Having a big, cute smile that makes me happy ^^
Is the one who cares me and love me :)





















I love to see your smile and your eyes :)
It makes me loving you so much !
Your eyes has alot of little thingy that makes me fall in love with you :D
It's the cutest eyes and smile I ever had ^^


Sometimes when you make yourself funny,
It's also the cutest thing that makes me laugh and smile whenever i miss it :)
I miss you so much whenever you're in my mind :D
You're the kindest guy that I'm having now.
You got the smile makes me more happy,
and makes our relation more sweet :D


I LOVE YOU :)
I PROMISE TO YOU!
THAT I'LL BE THE BEST AND GIVE YOU MY LOVE :D
MY LOVE WITH ALL MY HEART <3
THAANKYOUU LOVING ME !
LOVE YOU FOREVERSSSS ~



No comments:

Post a Comment