Wednesday, December 28, 2011

8days`八天

From the date 20/12 until now 28/12, I'm starting missing the moments when I wrote my own diary in my own blog, kinda busy this few days of my school re-open and for the christmas too, so I didn't even update my blog. :)
从20/12到现在28/12,我开始想念写着自己的日子在我的博客了,我没上我的博客是因为即将要开学了而且也忙着圣诞节的东西。 :)


When I'm not updating my blog for few days, I went to Miri to bought my stationery for my school re-open.That day, my cousin also follow me to Miri and we went to "Parkson" shopping and overnight at there together. :D
没上网写博客的这几天,我到了美里去买我读书的文具和其他在学校需要用的东西。那天,我的亲戚也陪着我一起到百盛逛街和在那里一起过夜。:D


Bii And Cyndi
我和佩盈
Handsome "Ben" help me cut hair ^^
帅哥"俊明"帮我剪发^^

At "CoolBlog" buy drinks :)
在买着饮料 :)

Bii And Ning
我和静宁

After shopping with my cousin, we backed to my house and went to get some rest.After that, we ate our dinner and decided to go back Brunei and celebrate Chrismas :D
逛街过后, 我们回到我们甜蜜的家然后就到我的房间休息。最后,我们吃了我们的晚餐然后就打算会汶莱度过我们的圣诞节。 :D


--------AFTER FEW DAYS,YOU WILL SURE DON'T WANT TO KNOW THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS--------
--------几天过后....你不会想要知道圣诞节之前的那些日子的--------


Christmas Eve is coming ! That day, we decided to go the CBD of Brunei and celebrate Chrismas Eve with our friends and family. ^^
圣诞节来临了!那天,我们打算去汶莱的首都和亲戚朋友和家人一起度过一个完美的圣诞节。^^


Bii And Stephy Sis
我和珠琴姐

Bii And Ruby Sis
我和惠玲姐

That night, is my happiest christmas with my friends and that night we've have a dinner and party whole night and it's really fun ! :) After the party is over, we went back to the hotel and wait next day for going back home and ready to go home ^^
那晚是我度过和朋友最开心的圣诞夜,我们晚了一整晚然后那晚真的很有趣 !:) 派对完毕后,我和我亲戚回到了我们的酒店然后好好的睡一觉,等到下一天就准备回家了 ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment