Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wonderful Day

-14/11/2011-


That day was the day that i'm very happy about it cuz' hanging out with my Best Friends at Bowling Centre...And also know some new friends at there ^^


That day I woke up at 10am and feel excited cuz' gonna hang out with friends again..Brush brush teeth , shower , eat my breakfast and pack something into my bag...When i see the clock : it's 11am ^^ After that , wait my friends and went to the bowling centre :) 
When we reached the bowling centre..saw my ex there too ! Just feel shy and say hello ^^ After meet my friends..We decided to watch movie..We watched "Paranormal Activity 3" at 1.30pm and it ends at 3.08pm ^^ When we watch the movie , we keep shouting cuz' it's too SCARY ! HAHA :P 
After watched the movie , we went in to the bowling area to play bowling :) Cost [ $6.50 , $5.00 for 1 games and $1.50 for the shoes , expensive uh ? ] HAHA :D After the score , guess who win ? MEEE ^^ The 2nd is my ex win :) HEHE...
After that , my ex decided to watch "Real Steel" again ~ That time already 4.30pm >< After that , i feel boring so i back home and took a rest ^^
It was a wonderful and happy day with my friends that day ^^ Wish can go again and i decided to go this saturday again [ 19/11/2011] :)

No comments:

Post a Comment