Friday, November 18, 2011

I'm sick again !!

Don't know why my body is so weak ? ==" Hate it always cuz' always sick and not feeling well ! Yesterday [ 17/11/2011 , thursday] morning , when I woke up , don't know why keep feeling wanna vomit and feel dizzy too ! Urghh ~ lucky that my dad is home and he brought me to the clinic ! After took my medicine and ate it , feels better and have some rest...By the way , that time still missing my dear ~ all my mind is him ! ^^ And unlucky too cuz' phone no credit , can't SMS and online ~ miss him :) That day dad angry me cuz' i'm not feeling well cuz' the day before i sick , i ate too much steamboat >< HAHA ! And alots of friends worried and care me...Thanks all ! I will take care of myself next time and becareful next time :D *peace* ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment