Saturday, November 12, 2011

I'm sick !

Today is sunday , a day to have fun with my family and my lover <3 :) BUT..I'm sick today ! Having gastric and feel wanna vomit =3= and i'm unlucky too cuz' today none of the clinic is open ~
Don't know why always sick >< feel so tired ! wanna have some rest but after sleep , I will have headache =3=  don't know i should rest or what ? just now told my dear that i'm sick and he seems like very worry me ^^ hehe ~ love him so much ! by the way , really wish can feel better tomorrow..if not , really need to go see doctor :)
Today wanna have some fun with friends and family , but didn't know that i will sick =3= tomorrow my friends invite to go shopping , wish will feel better ~ if no , my dear won't let me out de :( just good luck to me and gonna go have some rest ^^ BYEE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment