Saturday, November 12, 2011

Our memories

 Today don't know to write what . Hehe =3= So just today just write Me and "His" memories ^^ Later going cousin's wedding =]


Hmm..Me and his memories ? Let me think...
HAHA ! Yeah...I remember it ! Wanna know how he confess to me ? The way he confess to me is just keep saying " I love you " to me..HAHA ! That makes me laugh until my stomach pain ><


He's a guy I love very much ! HEHE ~ That's before , not now :) I love him because he is so kind and CUTEEE :3 and also makes me happy and smile always ^^ [ i like guy make me smile ] 


Me and his relationship lasted 10 months :D WOOOW ! I don't believe myself can have a such long lasted relationship without meet him :) [ i'm thinking why don't lasted 12 months ?! ] HAHA !


Honestly , he is really a nice guy to me :D He cares me , love me , patience on me and like me being funny with me :P by the way , he is also a naughty >< but i like the way he being his self , i love the way he love me :)


Don't know why I still have feelings to him after break up with him =3= maybe his memories that he gave me still in my mind :D 


That's all about me and him in before , not now ^^ By the way , my mummy now keep asking me having shower and have a change , ready to my cousin wedding :) i'll post something yeahh .. TAKECARES :D

No comments:

Post a Comment