Monday, December 5, 2011

It's my decision !

DECISION...
Is a thing that you wanna do it by yourself !
Not listened from others or your friends :D
Sometimes you will feel guilty after your decision ,
But please don't think like that and you can't mad at others ,
Because I told already , it's your own decision ,
The thing you wanna do it yourself ! :)

I HAVE A SERIOUS DECISION...
On my relationship and on my lover's heart ! ^^
I decided to love him forever ~
Decided to take care and looks after him in my future :D
Decided my everything on his life and my life :)
I won't felt GUILTY because ,
OWN DECISION , OWN THINKING ! :D

DECISION ON HIM...
I decided to give my heart to him ,
And would like him to love me , 
And take care of me too ! :)
Decided to loved by him in the future ~
And hope him won't felt GUILTY too ^^

<3 JIMMIE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment