Monday, November 21, 2011

True L♥ve

-Jimmie- <3
Do you ever love someone with your true heart ? *YES!*
The one i'm loving now is him ~> Jimmie Chong <3
I don't care about our looks and we are rich or not and our races and nationality too !
Cuz' i'm loving your heart only :)
I really don't care and don't mind you're a malay <3 *wanna be yours*
I just wanna hold your hands to the end of my life with you , would you ? 
I know you love me very much cuz' you care me ^^
When you jealous , i'm happy cuz' you care me and love me only...
Now I wanna tell you :
"Kim Jyung Ho will be loyal to you in his life and take cares of you and treasure you !"
You're my "treasure"...the most important one in my life and i'll never let you go away from me :)
SAYANG <3 Just like I call you that ; will sayang you forever :D

I love you !
Aku cinta kepada mu !
Salanghaeyo !
Tia-mo !
Aishitaeru !


No comments:

Post a Comment