Sunday, November 27, 2011

Three days ago...

-25/11/2011-
That day , I have a trip to Sibu,Sarawak with my family and friends :) That day on 25/11 , we went to Miri,Sarawak overnight at my house and we woke up at 3.30A.M[26/11/2011] and ready to start our journey to Sibu *too early..kinda tired==*
After about 6hours [ 9.00A.M ] , we reach Sibu and went to eat our breakfast :) *so hungry* ~ after ate our breakfast , we went to check in at our hotel and get some rest ^^ *starting to miss my honey*
After we woke up in the bed , we had a bath and went to shopping centre which is opposite to the hotel called *Wisma Sanyan* :) When we goes into the shopping centre , there is a lot of people shopping and saw some of my Sibu friends ^^ Suddenly , saw a "P" couple holding hands when they're shopping..*wish my honey is next to me that time* :( When I saw them , they looked at me and they I smile to them and went to shopping ^^ After shopping about 2 hours , we felt hungry and went to eat out lunch and back to the hotel and get some rest and shower again == *because the weather is too hot that makes me uncomfortable!*
After that , my mum's friends asked us to go shopping at *Star Mega Mall* and I bought some clothes for my honey ^^ After that , we went to the *Old City/Town* walk walk and bought some foods :)
Then , it's the time to back to the hotel cuz' my brother wants to sleep and need shower cuz' still HOT ! 
-----------SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!--------------
When I opened my eyes , it's night time already ! ^^ I took shower again and went to ate our dinner near *Medan Mall* called *Farley Cafe* and after dinner , we decided shopping at Medan Mall and bought alots of cake made from Sibu :) Then , we back to our hotel and sleep ^^
-27/11/2011-
We woke up at 6.30A.M and went to eat our breakfast and ready to back Brunei :) Before we back to Brunei , we went to the Sibu's temple and wish my family always healthy and works well and have a safe trip back to my house ^^ It was a nice trip with my family and i wish someday i will going there again :D

No comments:

Post a Comment