Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Our Love Thingy ^^

Remember ? I went to Sibu ? Yeah Honey <3 Wanna tell you..I've already bought our "LOVE THINGY" ^^ You know what ? When I'm buying it , I'm totally very excited :) Our LOVE THINGY was easy to buy it ~ It was a necklace and on the lace , there is a "J" on it ^^ I bought it 2 necklace cuz' honey ~ Your name and my name started with "J"....JIMMIE <3 JYUNG 
I know it's a simple necklace with a stupid word on it :P But the meaningful is big for me and you cuz' I searched this necklace at Sibu for long time and I finally found it in a shop called "Yours&Me Shop" ^^ It's a nice and cute shop selling cute and lovely thingy for couple , so I bought it there and so happy found it ! ^^
After that , I promise you to buy couple shirt but I didn't bought it , sorry honey :) But I buy a cute "Smurf" shirt for you...Do you know why I buy "Smurf" ? Cuz' I learned a word of "Iloveyou" in that movie called "Ismurfyou" <3 It's sweet and cute right ? ^^ HEHE ~



No comments:

Post a Comment