Saturday, August 27, 2011

:: Cute Days ::

It's a 'cute day' today!You're making me laugh,smile,happy,feeling the happiness that is coming from you....
Looking to your eyes,I'm gonna tell you that : BABE,you're DAMN CUTE!
When the time you're closing your eyes,I think I really wanna kiss you....
When the time you're leaving me,It's the time for me missing you....
When the time we're having sweet moments,I think I really wanna marry you!
Having you,is the time I'm gonna loving you...
In this beautiful nights,Is the time I marry you ? Yeahh ~
When the first time I saw you : WOW!You're going to be my loving ones!
Looking into your eyes,my mind is dancing with you....
I think I really wanna marry you,would you say : NONONO ? Please...Say YESYESYES !
There is nothing to do,It's the time hugging you ~
If you wanna me marry you,I would say : I DO!
Now BABE,just say it out : PLease marry me ?
Even people say us were guy loving guy,I would say : WHO CARES?!I'M LOVING YOU!
I want you to know,there is a guy that loves you so much.....
It's the 'CUTE DAY' ever in my life that is loving youuuuu!
I LOVEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUU <3

No comments:

Post a Comment